Doing Business with FAIRLEAD INTEGRATED
Welcome to FAIRLEAD’s Vendor Registration process!
This registration will quickly allow you to get a username and password to view, as well as respond to, business opportunities issued by the FAIRLEAD’s departments.
Purpose: To convey Fairlead requirements for vendors and collect information used to qualify prospective vendors. Information provided in this registration may be independently verified by FAIRLEAD personnel but will remain confidential and proprietary information within FAIRLEAD.
In order to become eligible for awards in support of FAIRLEAD government contracts and subcontracts, FAIRLEAD may request to conduct a quality system audit. Please complete all required sections of the registration.
Prior to starting the registration, download, complete, sign, date, and prepare for upload the following Fairlead provided resource documents:
- ITAR Vendor Export Compliance Certification – Required
- Download and complete Fairlead ITAR Form (for form click here)
- If you are registered with the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls Office, please upload your registration letter
- Conflict Minerals Certification – Required
- Download and complete the Fairlead Conflict Mineral Form (for form click here), then upload
- Download and complete the CFSI Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (for form click here),then upload
- DFARS 252-204-7012 Safeguarding Covered Defense Information & Cyber Incident Reporting
- Complete the following form: Cyber Security Compliance_FRLD Vendor Cert Form
- If you answer “NO” to Question #1, simply sign and return the form to Fairlead.
- Note: Fairlead will not be able to share any US Government drawings or information. Your account will be marked for Commercial Item purchases only.
- If you answer “YES” to Question #1, you must complete Questions #2 thru 11, and then sign and return the form to Fairlead
- Your affirmative response indicates that Fairlead and your company may share and use information and technical data considered by the U. S. Government (USG) to be “Controlled Data. This controlled data includes a large variety of information to include any USG drawing marked Distribution Statement Level B or higher. Controlled data may be marked and referred to as:
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI),
- Controlled Technical Information (CTI) or
- Controlled Defense Information (CDI)
- In order to share any Controlled Data, Fairlead must receive the following required documents, outlining each vendor’s compliance with the various federal regulations controlling the access to and handling of Controlled Data.
Please also have the following information available:
- Additional Certification Details
- Internal Revenue Service W-9 Form (to be uploaded), Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
- Email Address
- Business Type (Corporation, LLC, Sole Proprietorship, etc.)
- Organization’s Taxpayer ID Number (TIN)
Registration is a multi-step process with the opportunity to complete the following information:
- Commodity/Service Code Selection
- Organization Contact Information
- Non-Destructive Testing Qualifications and E-Verify
- Quality Certifications
- Certificate of Insurance
- Other Certification Information (to be uploaded):
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (including Minority-owned)
- Diversity/Disadvantaged Business Classifications:
- Organization Information
FAIRLEAD is not responsible for and accepts no liability for any technical problems that result from using this website. In addition, FAIRLEAD is not responsible for problems related to the transmission of data to and from this site.