Requisition # 8121
Senior Project Electrical Engineer’s Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ownership and accountability for project management and project engineering responsibilities
- Project management including project estimating, scheduling and tracking
- Provide control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing, and start-up
- Develop bill of materials, wiring drawings, and schematics
- Develop and implement standard engineering documentation including job bid packages, engineering drawings, engineering test plans, technical manuals etc.
- Lead and direct other Project Engineers or Engineering Techs in the successful completion of projects
- Understand and develop PLC logic and must be able to program and troubleshoot PLCs such as Allen Bradley, Modicon, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, Toshiba, etc.
- Read and red-line electrical schematics and P&ID drawings
- Effectively communicate engineering support documentation needs to produce all required engineering documentation for projects.
- Must be a team player and be flexible
- Develop and troubleshoot entire PLC controls systems
- MA/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Science or a related academic field plus 2 yrs directly related experience or BA/BS plus 5 yrs directly related experience or AA/AS plus 7 yrs directly related experience or 10 yrs directly related experience
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screen
Fairlead Integrated, LLC. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employ Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers (Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans).