Requisition #: 10384
Fabricator’s Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, lay out, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal parts, equipment, and products, utilizing knowledge of working characteristics of metallic and nonmetallic materials, machining, and layout techniques
- Use hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment
- Read, and interpret blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling, and installing sheet metal products
- Select gauges, types, and quantities of materials according to product specification
- Drill and punch holes in metal for screws and other components for configuration
- Cut, grind, file, deburr, smooth, and polish surfaces using hand, and power tools
- Install assemblies in supportive framework according to blueprints, and sketches, using hand tools, power tools, and lifting, and handling devices
- Provide parts and widgets to the next production center in a timely manner
- Fasten seams and joints with bolts, rivets, clamps, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screen
Fairlead Integrated, LLC. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employ Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers (Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans).